40″L x 12″W x 9″H – Tactical Security Lockbox
Tuffy’s tactical lock-box is custom designed to fit securely into the trunk of the 2012+ model year and newer Dodge Charger Pursuit. It is ideal for securing an 870 shotgun, M-4 rifle and officer body armor completely outfitted.
The innovative design enables the lockbox to be secured to the vehicle by a cable-lock system. This unique system does not require a separate padlock and can be released in seconds to transfer the lock-box between vehicles.
(Cable and padlock not included).
Out of stock
- Patented Anti-twist push button lock mechanism features a 10 tumbler double bitted security key with built in weather seals
- Combination push button lock enables keyless entry. Convenient access window enabling authorized users to quickly change combination push button lock code for keyless entry without requiring any lock disassembly.
- Gas strut assists opening and supports lid when opened.
- Inside bottom and sides are lined with foam to cushion contents
- Quick access cable securing mechanism is included for flexibility in securing the lockbox to the vehicle.
(cable not included)
- Tab-loc welded 16 gauge steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Heavy duty Stamped rib for additional top structural support
- When the lid is closed, this Tab blocks the Quick access lever from pivoting during a break-in attempt
- Patented Pry-Guard II locking system with a 1/4” thick steel latch which enables the lockbox to be latched closed
Part #: 301
Exterior Dimensions: 40” L x 12” W x 9” H
Interior Dimensions: 39 5/8” L x 11 3/8” W x 9” H
Shipping Weight: 42 lbs.