20″W x 36″L x 9″H – Tactical Security Lockbox
Tuffy’s tactical lock-box is ideal for securing an 870 shotgun, M-4 rifle and officer body armor completely outfitted. The innovative design enables the lockbox to be secured to the vehicle by a cable-lock system (Patent rights reserved). This unique system does not require a separate padlock and can be released in seconds to transfer the lock-box between vehicles. Contents are secured by Tuffy’s patented Pry-Guard II locking system.
- Patented Anti-twist push button lock mechanism features a 10 tumbler double bitted security key with built in weather seals
- Combination push button lock enables keyless entry. Convenient access window enabling authorized users to quickly change combination push button lock code for keyless entry without requiring any lock disassembly.
- Gas strut supports lid open and mounting points are reversible enabling convenient access from either side of the lock box.
- Inside bottom and sides are lined with carpet to cushion Contents
- Quick access cable securing mechanism is included on both sides for flexibility in securing the lockbox to the vehicle (cable not included)
- Tab-loc welded 16 gauge steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Heavy duty Stamped rib for additional top structural support
- When the lid is closed, this Tab blocks the Quick access lever from pivoting during a break-in attempt
- Patented Pry-Guard II locking system with a 1/4” thick steel latch which enables the lockbox to be latched closed
Part #: 253
Exterior Dimensions: 35 7/8” L x 19 7/8” W x 8 15/16” H
Interior Dimensions: 35 7/16” L x 19 1/4” W x 5 3/8” H (front), 7 9/16” H (back)
Shipping Weight: 57 lbs.